It pays to invest in your HEALTH
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line. According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3 – $6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs. The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in health-care costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
The perfect way to invest in your employees: Looking for a low-cost solution to give your employees access to a healthier lifestyle? Want to reduce health care expenses while positively impacting those around you? Do your employees crave an opportunity to destress, refocus & find calm outside of work? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have the answer for you, a CORPORATE YOGA MEMBERSHIP.
A yoga practice can boost your team’s well-being and productivity, relieve workplace stress, and could reduce your health care expenses. Subscribe to our Corporate Yoga Membership by purchasing bulk monthly classes and help make your employees happier and healthier both on and off the mat!
Catered to your employees’ needs: We teach ALL LEVELS and offer classes 7 days per week to accommodate varying schedules. No experience necessary.
- Businesses whose employees have varying start/end times and varying lunch breaks.
- Businesses who do not have a room or space on-site suitable for Yoga Classes.
- Businesses who need flexibility.
Investment & Purchase Agreement
- Drop In Rate $15/Class
- Monthly Unlimited Rate: $79.99/Month
- 15% off ALL Class Cards
- Memberships require a 3-month minimum commitment & must be set up with a credit card & monthly auto renewal.
How do other companies pay for a CORPORATE YOGA MEMBERSHIP?
- Option 1: A group of employees commit to a Corporate Yoga membership & split price of the price of the session among themselves.
- Option 2: A business subsidizes a portion of the membership costs & the employees participating in the membership pay the remaining portion.
- Option 3: A business pays for the entire session & all employees are invited to participate in the session.
Corporate Yoga Membership Checklist
- Pick your package! Determine how many employees would like to participate in yoga and how many classes per week they plan to attend.
- We supply a studio stocked with everything needed and fully trained instructors who care about improving their student’s quality of life through Yoga.
ENROLLMENT: Simply email us & we will walk you through the quick & easy enrollment process.
Job stress costs U.S. companies about $300 billion annually through absenteeism, diminished productivity, employee turnover and direct medical, legal and insurance fees. (The American Institute for Stress)
Restore health to body including relief from of head, neck and back strain , carpal tunnel syndrome and injuries from repetitive motion, Improve Immune Function, Lower Blood Pressure, Insomnia Relief and Mood Stabilizer.